Reaction score
Anyone know the best place to get either of these, forgetting Reno as they probably want silly$$$ for them.

Having the damned brake switch issue that makes the ESP light and SERV lights come on and consequently knock the Cruise off, and my garage have diagnosed that it is the brake switch, so need another despite having fiddled with the current one.

Also got the right nozzle of the driver's side 'squirter' blocked. Have looked to try and get it off but looks as though you have to snap the locating tabs to get it off, rendering it useless!

Have tried a couple of spare parts places over the holidays but heard nothing back from anyone yet.

cheers folks

Reaction score
Go to Renault, they really aren't that expensive!!

The brake pedal switch will be about £10+vat and i can't see the washer nozzle being all that expensive, to be honest i think you'll struggle getting them two bits anywhere else.

There are a two different brake pedal switches if i remember correctly so might be worth taking yours off and making note of how many pins it has. 1 minute job to remove the switch.

Gman

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
The headlight washer caps are not cheap!!! I though they were but after talking to Reno as mine were broken as some numb nutts wanted to steal them, they cost £180 for the pair!!! #-o

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
hang on, just re-read your post. Do you have head light washers on your T???

Reaction score
No mate, i meant windscreen washers not headlamp ones...

They seriously wanted £180 for two inch-square slabs of plastic?

Reaction score
It might be worth trying a few motor factors for the brake light switch as it will just be a generic Bosch part most likely used on many cars. But for a rennet I don't know I'd bother with the ringing round..

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
wlshyd182 said:
No mate, i meant windscreen washers not headlamp ones...

They seriously wanted £180 for two inch-square slabs of plastic?

My bad, I should learn to read! I think I saw headlight washers and then got angry at the thought of me having to pay £180 for two bits of plastic! Grrrrr.

Reaction score
Dan for the brake light switch you need to identify the colour on the end of the switch where the electricl connector plugs in should be either black or white? Price are around £10-12+vat and are easily changed yourself!

Washer nozzles 7700413545 £5.42+vat each to remove the old ones its easier with long nose pliers, just push each corner in from the underside of the bonnet as there are four. It will be tough but you will get the jist!

For the sake of £20 is it not easier just to get them from Renault~?????~