Brake pads/discs oe or motorfactors?

Reaction score
Hi, it's about time the T had new discs and pads all round, has anyone had any good/bad experiences with the mintex oe discs and pads or shall I get them from renault? Not really after any upgrade, I've got carbone Lorraine pads with standard discs on my 205 and it's enough to wind me under heavy braking so I know where I'd go for upgraded stoppers!

Cheers,

Adam.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Renault will be overpriced, K-tec do some decent packages

It would be really good if you could register the number of your T in our database :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
blackpug324 said:
Just done it, número 324. Which pads do they sell as oe replacement?

Actually just been on there to get you a link and tbh the packages are not that great and not that cheap. Cannot believe the price of the Pagid blues on there :shock:
I'll do some more digging or anybody else?

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hey Adam.

I have Mintex 1155 pads fitted to mine, I like them alot. They are very sharp from cold and have more stopping power for longer than the standard Renault ones, no squeeling or glazing etc like you would expect from some other high performance pads. Perfect for road use.

Ben

Reaction score
I used to run 1155's in the front and 1144's in the rear of my 205 and they were ok, found em a bit lacking for feel. I've never had any fade issues with the standard pads on this so I was after a replacement for that really