Reaction score
In the market for a pair of new front springs since I have discovered that the right hand one is cracked.

I am looking to go for the original spec springs (Renault part number 8200514730) but have seen various threads quoting a variety of different prices from different Renault dealerships.

Can anyone advise as to the cheapest Renault garage these can be acquired from? Best price I have heard so far is £106 per spring.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Used this link to find out about Adam at Renault Willenhall - as the link says, excellent service, excellent prices.He was massively friendly and helpful, sorted me out a pair at £84 each. He confirmed the current retail price is £103 each, so pretty happy with that result. Can't recommend him highly enough - for anyone interested, his number is 01902 439264 or 01902 216 953. The thread that MarcR's link leads to is full of people singing his praises.Huge thanks to MarcR for the link and to the others who replied.

pol

Reaction score
i could be tempted to part with the full set or trophy springs i have that were swapped out for mark fish/eibach ones before i got the car at 19k. drop me a pm or check 319 for sale thread for my number.

Reaction score
i could be tempted to part with the full set or trophy springs i have that were swapped out for mark fish/eibach ones before i got the car at 19k. drop me a pm or check 319 for sale thread for my number.

Thanks for the offer mate - I've actually gone with a new pair from Adam at Renault Willenhall. Cheers though!

Reaction score
Thanks for your information one of my friend also looking the spring at cheap cost but he was unable to find so i will refer him to visit this site and can get the cheapest one.