Reaction score
I was going to, but with my temp gauge playing up every day, i'm not going to chance spending £100+ on a track day just to be coughing and spluttering round the track.

Reaction score
i am booked up for this . taking the old man for a bit of a treat. great value at £99. hope the weather holds up ok for Monday!

Reaction score
nick how was it? am gutted i couldn't go because of work.

Reaction score
jezza l said:
nick how was it? am gutted i couldn't go because of work.

Excellent day and really lucky with the weather. Lots of three wheeling fun around the hairpins. My dad got some video foootage of me trophy with one leg cocked very high in the air!

No idea how to get video onto the internet for you all to view. Can I host the file on photobucket like any oridinary photo? Any techies out there with an idiots guide on how to host an avi clip?

Very impressed with the way it was run and the facilities at the the Bedford Autodrome are excellent. Couple of other clios there and also given a passanger ride in a 911 gt2....what a machine!!!!! 0-100 in 8.4 seconds!

My trophy held its own around the SEN circuit of about 2.7 miles. Formula Palma Audi single seaters were being tested all day on the west corcuit so that provided entertainment whilst not driving

Evo guys were also there on a photo shoot for an article in a forthcoming edition. Lots of nice machinery in the photo including the clio trophy which the editor Harry now owns. (It was the same car they used last year for the ecoty HT05....)

Can't wait for the next visit to a track!

Reaction score
Sounds like you had a great day! :D

Man I gotta get back out on track soon...

Don't think you can host a vid on Photobucket, but there are other sites like Putfile where you can.

Reaction score
Link works fine for me - the tight turns at Bedord are damn good fun! :D

Reaction score
excellent work Nick :)

There is a trackday on saturday 29th of April at bedford. Pretty sure im going to go on this.