AY55 *** Nordschleife

kam

Reaction score
That was me :)

Got back on Monday, had to be one of my worst visits to the ring in a long time.

Only managed 7 laps over 2 days due to the stoppages :(

On a postive note the car was faultless and it seemed to go pretty well. Felt a bit underpowered but you'd expect it when your chasing M3's and GT3's round there.

Going back in August but will try to avoid the weekend as it's just to busy.

Reaction score
I only managed 6 laps, it was ridiculous. Will avoid weekends from now on!

They should make it sessioned for cars & bikes. Everytime bikes went out it was just a matter of time before it was going to be shut, then when it re-opens everyone is gagging to get out again and they often over do it.

Still an amazing place though :)

Reaction score
kam said:
That was me :)

Got back on Monday, had to be one of my worst visits to the ring in a long time.

Only managed 7 laps over 2 days due to the stoppages :(

On a postive note the car was faultless and it seemed to go pretty well. Felt a bit underpowered but you'd expect it when your chasing M3's and GT3's round there.

Going back in August but will try to avoid the weekend as it's just to busy.

Hello Kam, I saw you waiting to go around again at the start/finish line, I know what you mean about the stoppages, It was my first time there and I thought it was always like that but the next day was great. I only got one lap done on that Sunday. What a truly incredible place. I think there was another Trophy around last weekend too. I found my first lap terrifying, they are nutters on there, but after five I felt much more confident and I even started to overtake the odd slowcoach, on my fifth and final lap I even took the Karussell quicker than a 911 and he had to retake me on the next straight!

http://www.nurburgringphotos.com/detail ... &pid=36057

Have you checked that site for pictures of you?