Attention essex boys or whatever.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I realise it's fairly far over but do any of you guys live near hockley, I may be getting something from there and may need it picked up till I get across there for a meet.

Reaction score
I'm about 30 mins away... Recorded with my band there a number of times.. Those were the days haha! Can help if you need me to..

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks guys. Someone there has a precious unused mxv, depends now if he will accept my offer. Ill be on touch.

Bit gutted today, been approached by Renault as they want the 5GTT for a magazine shoot that I can't do :-(

Reaction score
Mxv?

Not surprised you're gutted about missing the mag feature.. Let's hope for another chance in the future!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
MXV the tyres that the 5 were originally fitted with. I don't think he thought much of my offer but how much is a twenty year old tyre worth?

Reaction score
hoolio said:
MXV the tyres that the 5 were originally fitted with. I don't think he thought much of my offer but how much is a twenty year old tyre worth?

Nothing as your meant to discard tyres at or before they reach 5 years old (may even be MOT requirment but can't remember) as the rubber content in them will have gone off and make them hard and have nowhere near as much grip as new tyres, lethal in wet.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yes I understand this, there is a thread somewhere on here where I whinge on and on about not being happy about the age of the rubber on the car but its not an eveyday car, it doesn't come out from beneath its covers if there is a whiff of rain. Also I have a set of Toyo to go on for fun, the MXV are mainly for show purposes and though it sounds pretty anal its the little things that finish off the whole.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Anyway he clearly wasn't happy with the forty quid I did offer, not even a reply, so thanks to you that offered to help. :D