Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Only purchased last week. Was going to fit them at the time my dampers were off for the refurb but had to get the car back on the road quicker then planned meaning I decided not to fit these.

As the photo shows, slight mark to the top of one of the mounts but it's only light. That was from a socket when we were trying to sort the order out with a damper on the floor. I've reduced the price slightly to reflect that.

These require no drilling.

These are ready to go on a Clio with Sach dampers. They apparently will fit other Clios but you will need to contact AST to get some other parts.

file.php

file.php

file.php

Price: £160 inc P&P

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I called Curtis at AST and he told me the order but due to a lack of light and me urgently needing the car on the road I put it back to OEM to save time. I was hoping to fit them another time but I think I will wait until I have the dampers off again and think about buying some then.

Basically you take everything off the original damper, the black disk goes on top of the top hat that keeps the spring in place, throught he car and then bolt it from the top.

Anyone who has questions regarding fitting, I can ask Curtis or you can email him. He's a nice chap, even answered my call at 19:30 one evening. :)

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
FunkyMunky said:
hmmm, i wonder how easy it is for these to be adapted to H&R's... very interested!

From talking to someone on CS who's interested in them, AST said it would cost £20 to get the extra parts needed.