Anyone used to own the car at Ware garages nr Hertford?

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone here owned this car. Am having a test drive this friday and wondered what you thought about the car?

Reaction score
who you dealing with over there? I just bought mine from there, picked it up on Monday.

I dealt with Bruno, noticed that one when I collected mine but didnt manage to get the numebr to check whether it was already registered on here.

Reaction score
Im dealing with bruno i think. I'm gonna be popping over on friday and i'm hoping it'll still be there. will make sure i register it if and when i buy it!
the guy who sold it probably isnt looking at this website anymore!
which number's yours?

Reaction score
billy 83 said:
Im dealing with bruno i think. I'm gonna be popping over on friday and i'm hoping it'll still be there. will make sure i register it if and when i buy it!
the guy who sold it probably isnt looking at this website anymore!
which number's yours?

I got number 328. To be honest though you could find the car has come from anywhere in the country - Ware Garages use a buyer to source them the cars. Mine was owned by a guy from Leicester who was regstered on here.

Your best best might be to post the number plate of the vehicle on here, and also pop over to www.cliosport.net - there are more Clio owners over there and someone might be able to tell you more about the car before you go see it.

Hope it's still there when you go over!

Gareth

Reaction score
Anyone used to own LT55 XFN?

Just about test drive it tomorrow and was wondering if anyone knew anything about it??

Reaction score
I'll find out when i drive it tomorrow and then i'll post it on here. knowing my luck it'll probably be a press car!
when (i mean if!) i buy it i'll tell you fine pepole about it!
just so i know where does it tell you what numero is it?
cheers
billy

Reaction score
billy 83 said:
I'll find out when i drive it tomorrow and then i'll post it on here. knowing my luck it'll probably be a press car!
when (i mean if!) i buy it i'll tell you fine pepole about it!
just so i know where does it tell you what numero is it?
cheers
billy

on the driver's seat there's the little plaque with the number on it. Press cars as i remember were HK or HN plated and on 05 plates, this one is London registered and newer :D

Reaction score
Absolutely loved it!!! Put the deposit down and will be collecting it on tuesday! The guy told me that the trophy was a rally homoglation and that of 500 made some 22 were then turned into full rally cars(hence the sachs dampers), is this true?? If not its an awesome story!

Anyway it was number 280 which meant it was registered on here by a guy called 'old man trophy' will have to drop him a line and ask him all about it!

Cheers for all the advice guys

Reaction score
Glad to hear the test drive went well, never heard about any Trophy's being turned into rally cars, think that was a bit of dealer bullsh!t!

Reaction score
Probably! Anyway didnt need anything to sell me the car, thought it was awesome, will be telling more of my thoughts on tuesday. Cant wait!!