Any ideas lads....?

Reaction score
Just parked my Trophy outside my mates house and noticed a plastic vent pipe hanging down underneath the glovebox? :shock: It seems to have a cable tie wrapped round it and a wire going to somewhere, looks like it used to sit behind the glovebox but now hanging down. Any ideas what this could be?? Thanks.

Reaction score
Not absolutely certain, but I think this might be the air-conditioning feed to the glovebox, when you have the air-con on it feeds cool air to the vent inside. You can see it in there. Quite funny I think, having an air-conditioned glove box in a 'stripped out' driver focused car.

Reaction score
I thought it was that mate but when I switched the air-con on and turned the heater dials there was naff all coming out, strange! I've probably bust it! :lol:

Reaction score
Could it be that it's disconnected from the feed end? That's my last guess, honest. Nik or Olli or someone who's disconnected every imaginable tube and wire and reconnected it again, will be on in a minute and they will know for sure.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hmm... :-k

(goes to consult Renault Dialogys for a parts diagram)

Reaction score
erm, I think that it is part of the wiring protection that goes through the bulkhead to protect the loom to be honest.

either that or the pipe that warms your feet with warm air.

/y0z