Reaction score
Finally, after what seems years of change after change, the AWT website is now live.

Its not finished and there is alot still to put up, but that will be added as things move along.

A massive thanks to Craig who put in more time, effort and design though into this than was really neccesary. If anybody needs a website, i highly reccomend him, there was not one single thing he could not accomodate with.

Any comments about the site to improce it, little things missing or wrong, are most welcome.

Thanks

Ben

www.angel-works.co.uk

Reaction score
Looking great Ben. Best of luck with business; no doubt you'll do well! :)

O.

Reaction score
Great website Ben, It's so important to have a decent, well-presented web-site and yours is. I especially like the spilt oil in the corner!

If I'm ever up that way, I will pop in for a chat about valve timing and you can bludgeon me to death with a torque wrench.

How quick is that MK1 then?

Reaction score
lol, yes....everybody loves that oil...........craig did it randomly and it looked awesome.

How about we swap wrench for tea/coffee....or even better.....small stubbie.

The mk1 is fast, just before the kent pullies failed, it wouldnt grip in 2-3rd at all, just hit the limiter. Numbers arent amazing, with only 220 ish bhp peak, but thats at a low 7000rpm, and the whole thing just works so well, with instant throttle response and massive low rpm torque. Its a great drive...and all on a stock bottom end that has never been apart yet alone out the car.

Reaction score
BenR said:
lol, yes....everybody loves that oil...........craig did it randomly and it looked awesome.

How about we swap wrench for tea/coffee....or even better.....small stubbie.

The mk1 is fast, just before the kent pullies failed, it wouldnt grip in 2-3rd at all, just hit the limiter. Numbers arent amazing, with only 220 ish bhp peak, but thats at a low 7000rpm, and the whole thing just works so well, with instant throttle response and massive low rpm torque. Its a great drive...and all on a stock bottom end that has never been apart yet alone out the car.

Is that a stubbie screwdriver?!

Reassuring about the stock bottom end enduring the power increase, sounds great to have 220bhp and good torque at the bottom end too, so does it run quite smooth at low rpm's? Also, is there appreciable torque-steer when nailing it?

Reaction score
no real torque steer.

Runs smooth as silk at low rpm, took a while to smooth it all out, but its there now.

Problem was that it has enough power at 5% throttle opening to do most of your daily driving, so that is a very small portionof the map being used.

Reaction score
Sounds awesome, what MK 2's (182's) have you done recently?
How much would it cost to get 200bhp without losing any low/mid range torque or drivability? How would you do this? Ballpark figure obviously!

Reaction score
anything you can imagine can be done.

Last 182 done, was a gentlemans high torque 205bhp application. His engine blew so we started from scratch, a build article will be online next week.

a new 200bhp kit is currently being crated as a 'boxed' product to ensure that its great value for money and the best on the market. Usually about £1500.

Reaction score
ah, and i cant wait for the 182 exhuast to be done, that will rock.

Reaction score
Cue said:
you've not got any location details - where r u based?

TBC at the moment, in the middle of moving to a new place.