Angelsey Track Day

Reaction score
Just been there today :D

Will get in touch closer to the date if thats ok Johnny, you could probably pencil me in though :wink:

Is there a deadline to book?

Reaction score
Not sure yet but keep you posted.

Its a great track and a bit of camping the night before :)

Reaction score
Where about in Liverpool are you from mate? Do you have a Trophy?

Reaction score
Stevie said:
Where about in Liverpool are you from mate? Do you have a Trophy?

I think I told you last time I was lookin to buy one but never got round to it (money) so I kept the Scooby........

Just love cars :)

Reaction score
I really want to do Anglesey. I am up at Oulton twice this month (never been there before either) and have seen a day at Anglesey in May. Would be great if a couple of Trophy's were going also so i'll see what date works out best.

Its a long way to trailer a car for me (over 300 miles I think) but I have only heard great things.

Reaction score
Matt X2C said:
I really want to do Anglesey. I am up at Oulton twice this month (never been there before either) and have seen a day at Anglesey in May. Would be great if a couple of Trophy's were going also so i'll see what date works out best.

Its a long way to trailer a car for me (over 300 miles I think) but I have only heard great things.

What dates are you at Oulton as I will come over if I am not working :)

Reaction score
shiftspark said:
Matt X2C said:

What dates are you at Oulton as I will come over if I am not working :)

Was up there 2 weekends ago and going back up next Friday, and probably staying there for the Saturday as Time Attack is on so that should be good to watch!