Reaction score
i am after a set of wheels to use on the track, has anyone got a set to sell ?? not to fussed about the tyres as i am looking to put sum yoko A048R on.

get back to me

cheers.

Reaction score
Morning do you want new or secondhand mate?

I have some brand new in box Trophy Speedlines which are 16's @ £125 each + p&p or I am a Speedline and Rota wheels dealer.

Let me know what your after?

Reaction score
alex388 said:
i am after a set of wheels to use on the track, has anyone got a set to sell ?? not to fussed about the tyres as i am looking to put sum yoko A048R on.

get back to me

cheers.

"some"

My mission continues..

is1

Reaction score
nickboazracing said:
alex388 said:

get back to me

cheers.

"some"

My mission continues..

[Sigh], +1. I have resigned myself to the fact that this is a one-way road I'm afraid. I put some of this down to "text-speak" and the younger clientele for Renaultsport fare but I genuinely ("serious face on now") find the inability to distinguish between the correct use of "there", "their", "they're" or "its", "it's" and the latest one which is "of" instead of "have" etc. quite surprising. I can understand that everyone makes the odd typo now and then but you have to wonder what happens in a school these days. I used to write a lot.

I am only 34 and went to a fairly average school in inner city Birmingham but managed. This is not aimed at anyone in particular, it just "concerns" me. I don't really know why I should care but I do.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Lol at this, I always thought this site was a little haven of the erudite, grammatically correct and punctilious. Well in comparison to most others. :)

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more with the sentiment, although I don't think it healthy to accept it being a "one way road" : I'm sorry I missed the opportunity to be chief pedant on this particular gem! (well done NBR)!

Keep up the good work, I'll do my best to assist. ;-