Reaction score
I have recently crashed my Trophy and she is in a bad way :(

The offside sill is now a new 'feature' inside the car just ahead of the drivers seat and behind the pedals. The damper on this side is now also inside the car.. lying down on the back seat still attached to the front wheel in fact. The nearside however is untouched, but basically Connie is scrap :(

BUT.. i've got her home now and need to strip/sell what is still salvageable. Preferably in one lot?

Does anyone have any idea of a price for the whole thing? - I've not seen one scrapped before if i'm honest :/

Also, if anyone has any ideas who/where deal with scrap cars like Trophy's in the North Wales area?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!!

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
What Number Is / Was Your Car ?

With breaking a car prices can go up and down.
I have seen suspension go for as little £200 but yet on the other hand i have seen it go for £800.

If the seats are in good condition with no marks, rips or burns they can go for around £600/£800 with frames.

I bought side skirts with trophy logo & door handles for £30 posted so the prices are over the place.
The main items are the wheels, Seats, Suspension and any mods what you have got.

Take some good pictures or the car and post them up to let us see the damage and to get a rough idea.

Reaction score
Either strip it down and sell it piece by piece like the boy on CS or see if someplace like Renparts will give you a decent price for it.

Reaction score
photo (1).JPGphoto.JPG

There she is.. number 117 :(

Renparts alrite are they? I'll check them out!

Only mods were S/S Piper cat back, 16mm spacers all round and Wilwoods.. The brakes seem ok but not really had chance to check properly yet as my arm is still very broken! Just trying to get a better idea of what to do with her at the moment!

Reaction score
Nasty that, glad your still in one piece! Almost.

How's the other side looking?

Reaction score
Wow, that is a mess! Good luck with the recovery from your injuries, insurance claim, and Trophy disposal etc.

What happened?

Reaction score
Jesus that's bad dude, you was goo g at some speed for that. You are very, very lucky just to have a broken arm.

Anyway I am that 'boy' that has stripped a trophy (amongst other 182's) so any advice I'm happy to help. I doubt Renparts would buy that, unless stupidly cheap.

Reaction score
Hope your okay dude, looks really bad.

Id be interested in a couple of parts if you decided to split tho.

Reaction score
Looks like an horrific mess. Just be glad you're alright, the car can be replaced etc.

Reaction score
Blimey so lucky to get out of that. What happened if you don't mind me asking?

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick replies!
From the nearside she looks lovely.. not a scratch! Basically came in to a right hander a bit too hot.. touched leaves on the inside and lost the back end. There seemed to be nothing i could do to sort her out, caught grip last minute and 'clipped' the entrance to a tunnel - trust me it could have been A LOT worse. I'm a very lucky boy!

Well it seems i'm yet to explore a few avenues but obviously if i do decide to split i'll post on here before advertising anywhere else!

Again, thanks for the advice and concern guys!