A starter for ten: Guess the corner....

Reaction score
Anyone have an idea which track (shouldn't be overly onerous) and which corners these are from (might be a bit more challenging)...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 332
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 332

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm going with Ex-Muhle at the nurburgring for the top one, and another corner at the nurburgring for the second one, i'm working on it :p

Reaction score
Nik said:
I'm going with Ex-Muhle at the nurburgring for the top one, and another corner at the nurburgring for the second one, i'm working on it :p

Spot on track wise with the Nordschleife, but not with ExMuhle. Although you are right in thinking of slightly downhill left handers..

It also occurred to me this somewhat "off topic" for cliotrophy.co.uk, apologies. Did I mention I like Clio Williams :D only jokin' (as my geordy mate would say). Although I do like Clio Williams; that was my poor attempt at doing a Stromba! By the way how chilled is this forum lately, long may it continue I say.

Reaction score
Is the second the blind right hander out of the Wippermann, just before you switch left and go down to Brunchen?

Day

Reaction score
It's where I crapped myself on more than one occasion I can tell you that much!!

Reaction score
OliS said:
Is the second the blind right hander out of the Wippermann, just before you switch left and go down to Brunchen?

1-0 to Olis. Correct, just before Eschbach (on the way to Brunchen). A rather nice corner, turning in going uphill is always nice.. But then you get to the crest. The challenges of the Nordschleife, what fun.

Day said:
It's where I crapped myself on more than one occasion I can tell you that much!!

LOL, and ditto that!

Reaction score
Just for the record the top picture was on the entry into Wehrseifen the tightest corner on the Nordschleife, sometimes referred to as the corkscrew (of the Nordschelife, not the one at Laguna Seca). The way I had cropped the picture did make it harder than I intended..

Who else is planning a trip (or trips) over to the Eiffel region this year by the way?

Reaction score
I worked out the second one as the bit just before Brunnchen, but couldn't manage the first.
See you there in May ?
I'll try to get there in April too, it's open every Sunday plus the days around Easter.

Reaction score
ChrisB said:
I worked out the second one as the bit just before Brunnchen, but couldn't manage the first.
See you there in May ?
I'll try to get there in April too, it's open every Sunday plus the days around Easter.

Plans still to be finalised. I have had a very kind offer of some night fly fishing for sea trout in Devon which is complicating (in a good way) matters in May..
Your new car sounds like it will be seeing lots of action :wink: A CSL on the ring, now that is daydream material 8)