Reaction score
Ok, I know my front camber and toe is out, as i had the dampers done. I haven't got round to doing it yet due to snow etc. I have noticed a knock while steering. It happens when you turn the steering wheel while stationary, or during low speed manouvering. Its not always in the same position of the steering wheel and is always a single notchy knock. Now I know this is a long shot. but what are your thoughts. Is it just poor geometry, or something else?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
What mileage do you have Peter? If its quite high its probably worth checking the lower ball joints.

Reaction score
As hoolio said mine has a slight knock on the front and on my mot it said ball joint needs replacing, so going to get them done with cam belt

Reaction score
cool pm me or put it here. Whatever is easier. I seem to remember someone saying the handling improved after renewing the ball joints. Is that true?

Reaction score
So Power ranger, at the end of the thread you kindly posted you said you were about to re-torque your sub frame bolts to try and cure this problem. What did you find out? Did you cure the problem eventually?