Reaction score
Hello,
Does the trophy have the cup chassis that the 182 cup has? And my final question is would it be possible to mod a standard or cup 182 to a trophy? Or would that be a waste of time and money?

Thanks

Reaction score
Different springs and dampers. The front dampers are very expensive but you might be able to pick up a set second hand. I think the non cupped 182 has different hubs. Probably more cost effective to buy a Trophy and it would hold its value better than a modded cup.

Reaction score
Luke335 said:
Different springs and dampers. The front dampers are very expensive but you might be able to pick up a set second hand. I think the non cupped 182 has different hubs. Probably more cost effective to buy a Trophy and it would hold its value better than a modded cup.

Yeah probably cheaper to buy a trophy out right. So does the trophy have the cup chassis? And would a modifed trophy lose value? Mods I was thinking of if i had a trophy new exhaust re-map etc.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
the trophy is a 182 cup, but with better dampers and different items such as spoiler, seats, wheels etc.