Reaction score
I have a very late Honda Integra facelift car available. Reg'd Dec 2005 (55) so one of the last possible to bring over to pass the ESVA emissions test. Black with black Recaros and in beautiful condition. Just 1250 miles. It's what you might call Q Car spec with lip rear spoiler and de-badged. IMO It's a real one-off and one of only a few nearly new cars you could justify trading up into from a Trophy at a reasonable price! More details and pictures over the weekend. New owner would be first in V5.

Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. How does it compare to the Clio in terms of handling and performance? Anyone out there driven an Integra?

Reaction score
It's like the Trophys big brother and the only car that I've come across in a reasonable price range to hold a candle. One of the few cars that give you the must get out in the car feeling (like the Tomato)

Reaction score
Very quick cars, comparable in track time and straight line performance to an S2000. A reliable 220bhp and they don't weigh much. LSD pulls you through corners too.

Without the spoiler and in black I am seriously tempted, stunning car.

Reaction score
That's a very good price for that age/condition/mileage, they're £23K new! Good Luck with the sale Steve, out of my league I'm afraid. I just got insured on the Trophy for £497 unlimited mileage with all the bells and whistles, wouldn't fancy under a grand for the Teg. :lol: