Reaction score
Sorry guys I'm not being lame, I've only had 7 PM's and the £8.55 will only apply if I get 20 orders together. Keep posting and we'll all get them before christmas.

Reaction score
oliie said:
I don't mind paying £20 if I can gaurantee Nik will receive the extra amount as support for running costs of this site (as I feel guilty not buying the official tags).

Im sure Nik will correct me if im wrong, but hes not making anything from the carbon keyrings.

He buys the Official ones from me at one price and sells them on and puts the money into the club.

The carbon ones are coming directly from the dude on eBay and have nothing to do with Nik and making money for the club.

Reaction score
Revels said:
oliie said:
I don't mind paying £20 if I can gaurantee Nik will receive the extra amount as support for running costs of this site (as I feel guilty not buying the official tags).

Im sure Nik will correct me if im wrong, but hes not making anything from the carbon keyrings.

He buys the Official ones from me at one price and sells them on and puts the money into the club.

The carbon ones are coming directly from the dude on eBay and have nothing to do with Nik and making money for the club.

Errr... that was my point...

I was after a carbon one but I know that Nik won't get anything. Hence I was making the point that I'm prepared to pay a bit more for the carbon one while at the same time ensuring Nik gets the extra amount in his pocket. You will note that £20 is a premium over the price of the carbon ring...

Let me simplify it: I wanted to ensure Nik gets the same profit from the keyring regardless of the one I chose (Carbon or Plastic).

Cheers
O.

Reaction score
Ahhh sorry dude!

Didnt really how much they actually were.

Day

Reaction score
You could always send beer instead.

Bitburger goes down nicely in the cliotrophy household...

Reaction score
I can tell them who to address it to!

I wonder if your postman noticed! ;)

Reaction score
official keyrings

Ordered mine just after crimbo but not recieved it yet,money taken out beginning of month, does anyone know how long the delivery time is roughly? the sticker came within the week. thanks

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Re: official keyrings

tooby said:
Ordered mine just after crimbo but not recieved it yet,money taken out beginning of month, does anyone know how long the delivery time is roughly? the sticker came within the week. thanks

Tooby i assume you mean the official red ones. mine came in two days. PM Revels and explain to him.

Reaction score
Re: official keyrings

Tooby i assume you mean the official red ones. mine came in two days. PM Revels and explain to him.[/quote]

Yeah it wasfor the official one hoolio,thanks for the reply and i`ll try that suggestion, thanks again.

Reaction score
Steve said:
hoolio said:
Steve is this idea dead?

Unless I get another 12 PM's today - Yes.

Steve, would you resurrect this idea of we could get the 20 orders now? Just thinking there have been a lot of new owners of late.

Really nice keyrings in carbon fibre, wonder if just having the 'Trophy' logo on it would be better that 'Clio Trophy'? The Clio part i dont like to shout about :oops:

Reaction score
OK, let's do it - because I'm not at all borasic with the house move and everything.
Names here;

Reaction score
Trophy No.
OK, let's do it - because I'm not at all borasic with the house move and everything.
Names here; Hoolio X2

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Names here; Hoolio X2
Gazza X2