Reaction score
Yep i've got a little Royal Mail missed delivery card thingy that arrived today - got to wait till tomorrow to pick up the goods though :cry:

Reaction score
It's going to be pub table jewelry across the land, people will have no choice but to ask after our exotica now! :lol:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Can feel a noticible difference in acceleration now, what a weight saving!

Spent an hour today at work with the tipex out. Recomend making text white looks so good now

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Bugger still not got mine, i can almost guarantee that mine will be the last to arrive :roll:

Reaction score
Sweeet! Picked mine up today - well pleased with it 8)

Thinking about ordering another one now - wonder if we'll get them cheaper now that the CAD templates and that have all been set up?

Thinking about leaving mine standard and not modifying it with Tippex ;) Though i'd be interested to see what it looks like once done - any pics Gazza?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cool Hand Luke said:

Thinking about ordering another one now - wonder if we'll get them cheaper now that the CAD templates and that have all been set up?

Thinking about leaving mine standard and not modifying it with Tippex ;) Though i'd be interested to see what it looks like once done - any pics Gazza?

Ok so this is a poor show, the piccs look week but its the best i can get with my mobile. Hope this helps. You need a solvent based fluid to take off the excess tipex. I have access to loads of stuff at my work being a printing company. I was a little disappointed with mine till i gave it a little makeover :lol:

Attachments

• IMAGE_122.jpg
    IMAGE_122.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMAGE_123.jpg
    IMAGE_123.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 90
  • IMAGE_124.jpg
    IMAGE_124.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 92
  • IMAGE_125.jpg
    IMAGE_125.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 90
  • IMAGE_126.jpg
    IMAGE_126.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 90
Reaction score
Oh what to do :? I like the stealth lettering look on mine but have to say yours does look good because it stands out much better now!

Reaction score
Has everyone got their keyrings now? Everyone happy? :D

I dropped Mark at fibrecomp a quick mail to tell him i was very pleased with the keyring and also enquired about a couple of things - one of which was the possible ordering of more keyrings if people wanted them, he had the following to say:

"I have a fixed price of £12 for double sided keyrings, the discount on these was for the saving in setup time for multiples but if you guys wish to order any more I can do them for £9.95 inc postage."

Just thought i'd post that up as it seemed pretty decent to me ;)

Reaction score
Got mine over the weekend, very impressed, just need to tattoo myself with 298/500 now for a completely custom job. Good excuse for not selling up then.

Reaction score
Cool Hand Luke said:

The template was already set-up.. I had mine done about 4 months ago...

Reaction score
They should be, you'd have to email the guy who makes them - Mark - to find out for sure. His contact details are in the thread.