Ash87
T22PHY
oliie
rojer386
Audrey 286
Max (2)
jamiec

OK, now listen carefully I shall say this only once:

If you want a double sided key ring, numbered with your number on it, it will cost £8.55 including delivery, if you want a single sided key ring with just Clio Trophy on it, it will cost £6.85 including delivery. These prices are if I get an order together for 20, which I think we've pretty much got.

So if you could PM me with your details and specify which type you would like and what number you are, if you want the numbered one. I will get the order together, after that I think everyone will pay for and get shipped their own key ring, I'm going to check this.

I think £8.55 is pretty good for a carbon fibre key ring that's personalised with your number so I'll be getting this one. Many thanks to CA for finding this item and posting the link/pictures.

Reaction score
Sounds good Steve, did the guy give any indication of a time frame for producing these? i really want a numbered one but dont have my Trophy yet?! If theres a good chance it'll take another week or so for these then i might have one by then (fingers crossed)

Many thanks to CA for finding this item and posting the link
Hmmm - Thanks to who for finding this item and link? :cry:

Maybe i should pray to the trophy god to find me a pristine low miler this week :D

Reaction score
Guys.. I LOVE the Carbon Fibre, numbered, key ring.

My personal opinion is...

DROP the Clio name alltogether. In place have just a large letter 'T' in the Trophy font. The Trophy wording below could remain...

When I place my keys on the table in pub etc the last thing I want people to see on the tag is 'Clio'!!! :lol: :lol:

Just my opinion. I'll be happy either way as it is a bargain for CF as well as it being customised with a number.

Cheers
O.

Reaction score
Steve Gunnis said:
bc seventy six
Steve Gunnis
hoolio
Ash87
OliS
Cue
pacey
160dmb (2)
ipatters
Ash87
T22PHY
oliie
rojer386
Audrey 286
Max (2)
jamiec

OK, now listen carefully I shall say this only once:

If you want a double sided key ring, numbered with your number on it, it will cost £8.55 including delivery, if you want a single sided key ring with just Clio Trophy on it, it will cost £6.85 including delivery. These prices are if I get an order together for 20, which I think we've pretty much got.

So if you could PM me with your details and specify which type you would like and what number you are, if you want the numbered one. I will get the order together, after that I think everyone will pay for and get shipped their own key ring, I'm going to check this.

I think £8.55 is pretty good for a carbon fibre key ring that's personalised with your number so I'll be getting this one. Many thanks to CA for finding this item and posting the link/pictures.

ME TOO

#356 Fish

Reaction score
oliie said:
Guys.. I LOVE the Carbon Fibre, numbered, key ring.

My personal opinion is...

DROP the Clio name alltogether. In place have just a large letter 'T' in the Trophy font. The Trophy wording below could remain...

When I place my keys on the table in pub etc the last thing I want people to see on the tag is 'Clio'!!! :lol: :lol:

Just my opinion. I'll be happy either way as it is a bargain for CF as well as it being customised with a number.

Cheers
O.

LMAO at oliie, embarrased to own a clio!

I picked the wrong day to be out all day, I'll order these but to be honest I'm not sure if I want one now, having just seen the official ones, they're bloody excellent! And half the price!

TBH I'm not too happy about doing a group buy on these key rings just when Nik has sorted the official ones out, Here's what the guy said anyway:

Hi Steve, people can pay for their own key rings and get individual delivery or you may handle the payments if you wish. Payment for me is easiest by paypal as I can keep track of things. I can set up a temp e-mail folder so if everyone sends me their delivery address and requirements to sales@fibrecomp.co.uk I can check them off against payment and send out. Please note my paypal e-mail is mark.hepworth@ntlworld.com Best regards, Mark

I'll wait until I receive 20 orders then I'll place it, any less than this and the price will be higher so not worth doing.

Cheers

Steve

Reaction score
Steve Gunnis said:
Many thanks to CA for finding this item and posting the link/pictures.

For the record I did the design (if you can call it that - scanning a brochure, tracing the bitmap to a vector image and sticking it into a file of the right format (EPS)).*

*If Renault UK are reading this and thinking about copyright issues, I deny everything. And you love our enthusiasm for your cars really. :wink:

Reaction score
Drew196 said:
Think I might hold fire too and see what the official one looks like when it arrives.Looks great in the picture
Cheers.

Don't worry, I'm thinking the same, I'm an impatient fecker and had no idea they were coming so soon.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hey i've got five different sets of keys, two of each will still not cover it. the Wallace and Gromit sheep keyring will remain employed i suppose.

Reaction score
My official keyrings arrived today.................... :lol:

But not convinced........................ :cry:

They are well made but it is very difficult to read, the script needs to be filled in more as the keyring is see through so the only bit you can see is the edge of each word. I am sure there will be lots of other comments some saying they I am a Tw##t for dissing an official product but thats my humble opinion. :oops: :oops:
I will watch with interest the other keyring threads and may buy them :shock: :shock:

Reaction score
T22PHY said:
My official keyrings arrived today.................... :lol:

But not convinced........................ :cry:

They are well made but it is very difficult to read, the script needs to be filled in more as the keyring is see through so the only bit you can see is the edge of each word. I am sure there will be lots of other comments some saying they I am a Tw##t for dissing an official product but thats my humble opinion. :oops: :oops:
I will watch with interest the other keyring threads and may buy them :shock: :shock:

You Twat T22PHY. :wink:

I got mine in the post today and was very pleased with it, well worth the £3.95 and I love the lightness and colour of it, very well machined too. Good Work Revels, the quickest I have ever received anything that had to be made first!

I will still go ahead with the other order if I get enough interest, no harm in having two key rings.

Reaction score
And there was me thinking you were going to keep your head down for a bit :wink:

I will order your ones and maybe you will like me again :evil: :evil:

Reaction score
Count me in too Steve. :wink:

I currently have a Porsche one attatched to my Clio key.
The carbon on it is gorgeous. Apparently the same carbon as used on Porsches' race cars, (GT3, Carrera GT, etc).

WAP05012714.jpg

Also just ordered the cliotrophy.co.uk one too. :D

Reaction score
got my official one today aswell, looks the part, the real test is if dad will like it :lol: somewhat of a perfectionist!!