Reaction score
wow the ps3 looks stunning too!
Ive never liked games on the pc....they always have a nasty feel to em.
Consoles are always better value..and they tave a life of about 3 years compaired to a pc that is out of date in a year.
To spec a pc to xbox 360 standard must cost over 2k and there isnt the custom chips the consoles have.
Will prob go with the xbox because pgr3 and halo 3! (lets hope its better than halo 2)

Reaction score
Bugger that really has confused matters now, the graphics on the PS3 seem a little more tighter, in terms of the pixles, but the Xbox seems spot on especillay PGR3 and Halo.

Better start saving the cash and get both, plus a HiDEF TV to support the consoles

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah, thats the problem i have with consoles. Because of the resolutionn of current TV's, no matter what the hardware is capable of, the graphics just dont come close to how they look on a PC with a decent monitor. I think HDTV support is a big step forward for consoles, but then buying a console and a new TV starts to make PC's look cheap :p

The PS3 does have a higher hardware spec than the X-box 360, but from what i've heared, the problem as always with the Playstation is its harder to develop for. This means it takes a long time before games come out that are using the full potential of the hardware.

Reaction score
I am saving to get both. Luckily i've already got a TV that supports HD.

Halo 2 single player mode isn't great, but then it wasn't on halo 1 either. The reason both games appealed to me was the multiplayer aspect. Great fun with some mates and a couple of crates of beers. I do play halo 2 on xbox live but normally get my arsed kicked.

Ducks butt: my GT for xbox live is: je33a

I will be playing halo 2 online tonight.

Reaction score
i love the halos! The first was better tho..but 2 weapons is great!
We have just recently hooked my xbox to the flatmates hd ready lcd tv and difference is unreal.!
My xbox tag is captrusco3rd

hyb

Reaction score
The PS2 is way ahead in terms of tech specs, but the Xbox is going to have the better range of must have games i think.

The only game i'd want the PS3 for would be Gran turismo

Reaction score
GT on PS3 will be awesome!!! They will have a job to beat PRG3 though!!

Iain_c: I've got my xbox hooked up to a 42" samsung plasma. It is awesome for racing games however when i play halo 2 it just doesn't seem as responsive as it was on my old 36" TV wheather i play online or offline. Had a mate round who is a halo addict and he also said it does have a lag to it. I think i may buy the Xbox HD AV pack and run it at 1080i so see if this resolves the problem. It is playable but just means i get killed a lot!!! lol