Would he really?

Reaction score
cant see it ever happening, although it would be entertaining and fascinating, just dont think he would be fit enough anymore, even though he does train everyday not being in the car all the time would drop his fitness too much

Reaction score
No, I don't think he has any interest to return. Remember Mansells return to F1? :(

I think Ferrari would be best to get Alonso on board right away if Renault would let him go. Assuming Renault are banned from the next round, it maybe a way out of his contract as it was massive negligence on Renaults part.

Alonso would get an excellent head start to 2010, plus he'd have an excellent team mate in Raikkonen.

Reaction score
nickboazracing said:
No, I don't think he has any interest to return. Remember Mansells return to F1? :(

I think Ferrari would be best to get Alonso on board right away if Renault would let him go. Assuming Renault are banned from the next round, it maybe a way out of his contract as it was massive negligence on Renaults part.

Alonso would get an excellent head start to 2010, plus he'd have an excellent team mate in Raikkonen.

I'm not eating my words; in shock.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ferrari

"Ok Massa's out, here's the keys to our most recent 200mph F1 car and we'll pay you a shed load of cash to do it"

Schummy

"Mmmm......................................"

Of course he was going to do it :)