Reaction score
Why are people selling their trophies so soon? Is it due to common faults with the car? Just a thought.....

Reaction score
Mark - it's a niche car. People get bored easily, plus for many they are able to now sell the car for the same, if not more, than what they originally paid for it more than 6 months ago. I know a couple of people who bought their Trophys almost brand new for just £12k six months ago before it received rave reviews in the press...

If you were able to sell your car and lose nothing (and possibly gain!) I'm sure you'd think about it at least twice!!!

I know I've thought about it but I can't think of a worthy replacement (newish, same price and just as good to drive/live with).

There are no inherent faults unique to the Trophy - save for the over sensitive alarm for which most have now fixed the problem through the dealer.

Sounds like there may be an opportunity for you to buy one Mark? 8) 8) 8)

Cheers
O.

Reaction score
I'm torn between my mate's modified '04 172 cup and a trophy. Either way, I'm making the purchase next week. Decisions, decisions.....

Reaction score
There is a temptation to turn a quick profit while you can and replace the trophy with an ST VXR or GTI. But I'm sticking with Ruby, she's simply more fun...

Reaction score
talking of selling up..someone with a trophy offered it as aprt ex to my mate with a DC5. he on here?

my mates ended up with a 255 V6 now... :lol:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
when mine was on pistonheads - i had offers from 2 dc5 owners - one white and the other black - i was on honeymoon so told them to contact me back but heard nothing since...maybe same guy?

Reaction score
Theres about 6 on PistonHeads at the moment.

And I would love a DC5 Integra! But insurance group 20 doesn't take too well to a 20 year old!

Reaction score
Somone on Cliosport said how badly he wanted a trophy, so I offered him No. 099 for £30,000!!!! :D

It needs all the owners to work together to ensure we get the highest prices, make sure that there's only ever 1 Trophy for sale at any time......