Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi chaps.
Can somebody tell me what difference the Whiteline rear arb will make to the handling of the trophy.
Is it worth fitting.
My car has got the Mark Fish spring set fitted.
Thanks.

Reaction score
Mine has both (MF and ARB), with the Whiteline set to soft the difference was subtle however on hard it certainly improves the rear end. For the price it is well worth a punt.

Reaction score
i have spent so much time reading different threads on this, it just makes your head spin, from what i have gathered, if you are already running a hard suspensions set up on the rear, then its not really worth it as the gains are minimal, but if you have a softer set up then its worth it,

Reaction score
i have spent so much time reading different threads on this, it just makes your head spin, from what i have gathered, if you are already running a hard suspensions set up on the rear, then its not really worth it as the gains are minimal, but if you have a softer set up then its worth it,

This fair comment, I had my ARB on before the Mark Fish springs so it is hard to say what the actual difference is, however I can confirm that with both ARB and MF springs it is good, especially on track.

Reaction score
A stiffer axle will loost grip first.
With a thicker ARB you will have less roll and more grip on dry smooth tarmac but when the car lets go it will not be as progressive.
Lift-off oversteer will increase especially on the wet.
I don't have a Trophy but experience from a 205 GTi and Subarus on the subject, the principle is the same.

Last edited: