Well the Trophy's going to get refreshed!

Reaction score
As from tomorrow #244 is spending a whole week (I'm also away for work) in the garage getting all the parts I have been meaning to get done for the past 21 months sprayed. I removed the bumper and side strips last ngt, saving myself a few hundreds of pounds.

In all the car will come out like new and with all the marks that have stood out for me gone! looking forward to the results :D :D :D

Rich

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cool 8)

Let me know when you get it back together and ill pop up to check it out, I may end up taking mine to the same garage, I'm thinking about taking it to the spray shop opposite the one your's is getting done but if the results are good I may change my mind. :)

Ben

Reaction score
Ben - Bartletts the other ones called, I have heard mixed results from him. He used to work for LongLane until he...was well.... sacked as he was taking the piss and doing alot of jobs on the side.

I asked him about my car a while ago and I said I would like the front end doing and the other parts - he said I'm not spraying the bumper as you can never get all the stone chips out and spraying plastic is always a pain....... so plus he was going to charge nearly £250-£300 more

Rich

Reaction score
Well I went to see the car tonight...... WOW!!! it looks like new! been all polished up some areas still need a buff down - which the garage is doing tomorro, so hopefully I can pick it up tomorro or sat!

pics to follow! :D

Reaction score
Got the car back! Pics to follow this weekend! The paint is lovely and fresh, slightly strange seeing no marks on it anymore!? The garage got alot of people/customers asking about the car and how 'like new' it was looking!

Really pleased with the results, will get some pics loaded up this weekend!

Rich