Vibrating door panels

Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to better secure the interior door panels to stop them vibrating every time you turn the stereo above 1 decibel?

I had the same problem with my Mk.1 172.

Good old Renault build quality.

Reaction score
i removed my rears straight away..the front 4 are more than enough...i found only the rears vibrated in No49...saved weight too

Reaction score
I've been meaning to take a look, especially on ns, rattles so much, even with radio off. I'm thinking blue tak if I can't find way to tighten anything to improve it.

Reaction score
Got the same problem on my passenger door.......ive been meaning to look into it..but my new cd i made seems to help the issue at the mo..... :roll:

Reaction score
funnily enough, i've been meaning to put a post about this for a while.

Does anyone know which parts are most liable to rattle, as i've only tried checking while driving and can't seem to locate anything within reach of the drivers seat!

Reaction score
Best I can come up with so far is stuffing a couple of tea towels down the sides of the rear seat to stop the back panels rattling. It is difficult to hear exactly where its coming from in the front and its always worse while driving, maybe get it on a straight bit of motorway and set the cruise control while i'm upside down in the drivers seat!
Blu tack sounds like a good idea though.

Reaction score
Do you reckon its the rear side trim then? I presume there is a speaker down there (I must admit I've never looked in the back :D)

Might do a bit of an investigation this weekend if I get the time!

Reaction score
Yes, it's the front door cards and the panels either side of the back seat.
I'm thinking of stuffing some bubble wrap or upholstry foam behind them?