Reaction score
Hello

Can someone tell me what exactly the differences are between a tropy from United Kingdom and Switzerland.
Perhaps i want to buy one there.
Live in Holland.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :)
I think the main differences are:
- the Swiss rear spoiler is from the Cup while the UK real spoiler is from the V6
- the Swiss Trophy doesn't have the front splitter as standard while the UK one does
- the Swiss Recaros are made of cloth (like the back seats) while the UK ones are alacantra
- the Swiss Trophy has the steering wheel on the left, the UK one has it on the right (I mention that only to stop some smart ass from telling me I forgot that part :wink: )
If there are any other things I'm sure someone else can fill in the gaps.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
lol, you still looking for one Steve?

I'm not sure but I've heard there are differences in the suspension set-up also..... this could be a load of bull of course so don't quote me on it...

Reaction score
Cue said:
lol, you still looking for one Steve?

I'm not sure but I've heard there are differences in the suspension set-up also..... this could be a load of bull of course so don't quote me on it...

Do you now what differences?
I thought the suspension where the same.

Reaction score
is it like this.
this is from a swiss one.

thumbnail20.jpg

IMG_1628.JPG
[/url]

Reaction score
Trophy No.
This would be interesting but i cannot click on these to open them :?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
These look pretty much exactly the same as the UK one's. It would make no sense really for them to put different units on 50 swiss, but we are talking about reno i suppose :)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i thought it was the rear ones, not the fronts. i'm obviously wrong as they are def. ebachs with sachs in the pic of the fronts and the rears look the same also...