Trophy Wheels

Reaction score
I have 2 new Trophy alloy wheels - Speedline Turini 7x16 ET45 Part number 82 00 514 737 on order. Now that I have sold car are there any takers? Wheels due for delivery end of December after having been on order for 7 months!

Reaction score
They are £160.21 each from Renault - Total £320.

Reaction score
I assume asking price. I wouldn't pay any money until you actually had them 'in-hand' anyway.

Why buy only 2 though?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Get the dealer to check on the status. The end of December is just default for ''chuff knows''.

I ordered mine in april, back from speedline in July

Reaction score
Wheels on order from Tom at Wests Renault. Delivery date checked last week - Renault order these wheels in batches hence long lead time.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I know, like I said I ordered 4 in April, and got them in July. There was none in Renault UK or France at the time.
So it seems strange that I managed to get mine (also from Tom@Wests)

Reaction score
No problem. Anyone wanting these wheels please contact me. No money will change hands until goods have been delivered by West's.

Reaction score
I genuinely need two as I have 2 spare to complete a set so quote interested but would need an incentive to buy from you.

Reaction score
Hi,

Apologies for hijacking this thread, but having not been on this forum for a while, this is the first thread that I came upon when I did a search. ;)

Former owner of #262 (do check out its ownership thread), and I sincerely hope it is still going strong and is still immaculate. (y)

I did enjoy #262 very much but had to sell it as my needs changed in Jan 2015. Today, I was doing a bit of a garage clearout and realised that I have the following items that I purchased as spares:

- 2 x brand new wheels; one was slightly chipped when I dropped it when inspecting it on receipt (Photographs of the damaged wheel are attached) :rolleyes:

- Pair of Sachs front dampers that I purchased as spares in case I needed to send the ones on #262 off to be refurbished. The attached photographs show that these have been refurbished at some stage by BG Motorsport. Here is the link to post I made following their purchase: https://cliotrophy.co.uk/threads/262.41392/post-386142

- I also have a single Sachs damper, but cannot remember why I purchased it or its condition, but happy to throw it in if I receive a reasonable offer for the 2 dampers noted above.

Offers invited. Happy to send/post more photographs if required.

Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi,

Apologies for hijacking this thread, but having not been on this forum for a while, this is the first thread that I came upon when I did a search. ;)

Former owner of #262 (do check out its ownership thread), and I sincerely hope it is still going strong and is still immaculate. (y)

I did enjoy #262 very much but had to sell it as my needs changed in Jan 2015. Today, I was doing a bit of a garage clearout and realised that I have the following items that I purchased as spares:

- 2 x brand new wheels; one was slightly chipped when I dropped it when inspecting it on receipt (Photographs of the damaged wheel are attached) :rolleyes:

- Pair of Sachs front dampers that I purchased as spares in case I needed to send the ones on #262 off to be refurbished. The attached photographs show that these have been refurbished at some stage by BG Motorsport. Here is the link to post I made following their purchase: https://cliotrophy.co.uk/threads/262.41392/post-386142

- I also have a single Sachs damper, but cannot remember why I purchased it or its condition, but happy to throw it in if I receive a reasonable offer for the 2 dampers noted above.

Offers invited. Happy to send/post more photographs if required.

Thanks.
PM Sent