Trophy vandalism :(

Reaction score
Parked my car over night at a friends house, woke up to find some effing lowlife had kicked/smacked the nearside wing mirror forward. Glass still in tact luckily and the electric motor still works fine but the plastic surround had come slightly loose. It pushed back fine but where it locks forward or back it's not as solid as drivers side. It's not a major issue but how much of a pain is it to take it apart to inspect?
And also, I'm curious, how many of you guys have experienced this sort of thing?
I count myself lucky, my mates girlfriends car parked directly behind had it smashed to bits, glass shattered.
Quite peed off, every other car on the street was fine.
Luke.

Reaction score
Parked my car over night at a friends house, woke up to find some effing lowlife had kicked/smacked the nearside wing mirror forward. Glass still in tact luckily and the electric motor still works fine but the plastic surround had come slightly loose. It pushed back fine but where it locks forward or back it's not as solid as drivers side. It's not a major issue but how much of a pain is it to take it apart to inspect?
And also, I'm curious, how many of you guys have experienced this sort of thing?
I count myself lucky, my mates girlfriends car parked directly behind had it smashed to bits, glass shattered.
Quite peed off, every other car on the street was fine.
Luke.

Sorry to hear that Luke there are some real loosers around! glad its not too bad, I've not had one apart before but Its probably not too difficult!

Reaction score
Yeah I was pretty peeved, there literally isnt any cosmetic damage, just the way it locks forward and back is slightly different to drivers side. I'll have a look on renparts, it does bug me so I'll change it to put my mind at rest!
B@**ards.

Reaction score
Gutted for you mate. You might find that a couple of the little clips are broken and could be repaired but probably going to need a new surround.