Trophy no 406.???

Reaction score
This has been for sale for over 6 months. I remember seeing the ad before I bought mine in January. Seems a little over priced?

Reaction score
Seems a LOT overpriced! I got mine with similar miles for £3800 two years ago. You are basically mental if you buy that.

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cheers chaps. Looked at it this afternoon,,, It seems a nice car with loads and loads of history,,, they've owned it since 2012, and its one of the salesmans, second, cars, apparently... Yes it is way overpriced for todays market... Its tidy, with the usual melting on the steering wheel...Just another question do the Trophy,s suffer from the door handles fading, they looked a faded shade of red.??

Reaction score
Cheers chaps. Looked at it this afternoon,,, It seems a nice car with loads and loads of history,,, they've owned it since 2012, and its one of the salesmans, second, cars, apparently... Yes it is way overpriced for todays market... Its tidy, with the usual melting on the steering wheel...Just another question do the Trophy,s suffer from the door handles fading, they looked a faded shade of red.??

The door handles fade and end up looking pink, it's a common thing.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Been on sale for a lifetime, was on for £7k not that long ago

I emailed them about a deal a while back but they didn't get back to me