Reaction score
Just putting the feelers out guys and gals. My Trophy has 97k on the clock. Perfect interior. Couple of stone chips on bonnet. All standard except for Eibachs and no Sachs front dampers. Its on 182 standard front. Sachs rear. Milltek exhaust.
Service and belts is up to date and serviced at Birchdown, Cam belt due in 25k. 2 new front (1000miles) PS3's.
How much will it fetch? I need an estate (yes I know) for the new dog.

Reaction score
With 100k and being Sachsless I'd be inclined to agree with the ranger of power. £3,800 maybe?
So many other things to consider though.

Reaction score
my trophy isnt standard has a ktr induction kit on it and cooksport springs with pms top mounts etc ... will this devalue my trophy?

Reaction score
Personally I think those are all desirable items, but it all depends whether the market sees them as worthy of a premium or a discount.

You'd probably make more money/secure a sale more easily if you reverted those items to standard and sold them separately, apart from the PMS top mounts, I'd probably leave those.

Reaction score
Ok So with the Sachs fitted and 98k full service etc.etc.....??I'm washing her and photographing next week.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
A quick search of this forum will reveal how much it sold for last time so you'll really need to get some detail in the ad of the value you've added through servicing, sachs etc so get a significant price increase