Reaction score
Testimonials Ollie - plural ;)

If you look two down from your testimonial you'll see Theo is already on there on there. Thats some good feedback for the company and i'm glad you guys are happy with the products - seems like a good buy for anyone who fancies tracking their car.

P.S. Did you spot the typo on your testimonial Ollie :?:

Reaction score
Cool Hand Luke said:
Testimonials Ollie - plural ;)

If you look two down from your testimonial you'll see Theo is already on there on there. Thats some good feedback for the company and i'm glad you guys are happy with the products - seems like a good buy for anyone who fancies tracking their car.

P.S. Did you spot the typo on your testimonial Ollie :?:

Yes I did... I am in two minds as to whether I can be bothered to advise them to fix it!!!

O.

Reaction score
I've put in a requested to make the change... if it has my name on it then it has to be 100% perfect! :)

O.

Reaction score
Edit: just spotted another typo... two in one article! Shame!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
was thinking of getting one of these and there was a discount code in another post on the forum, cant find it anywhere now.

Anyone know where it is or if its to late to use this code

thanks

Reaction score
ummmmm V. tempted now
Really had decided to fit harnesses, partly for looks and because the loops are in place,seems a shame not too!!
i dont commute in the Trophy much so not really an inconvenience.

have many others fitted harnesses and are they a real pain day to day.
Didnt think of lack of reach as in the testimonial, good point.

the CG looks superb, wallet is twitching what do you guys reckon? :wink:

Reaction score
Harness is of course fantastic but personally I'd prefer a roll cage to be in place before fitting a harness.

To be honest 99% of miles are down on the road so the CG lock seemed like a better day to day compromise.

However it should be noted that the CG Lock on our cars results in the buckle protruding a little bit into you as you tighten it. This is because our buckle comes out quite a bit compared to other cars. As a result the lock exerts pressure on the skin and is actually a bit uncomfortable on a long trip.

Has anyone else with the lock found the same thing?

O.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i just switch it off for long journeys - only put it on the 'on' position when it's a quick blast or track work.

Reaction score
Irregardless though - do you find the edge of the lock protrudes quite a bit into the side of you?

O.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
to be honest, no. When I haveit tight it does - the most annoying thing is that the seat belt doesn't retract so I keep closing the door with the seat belt sticking out... :?

Reaction score
Yup that too... I feed the belt in manually when I park... :(