tint

Reaction score
any tips for putting on tint film??? the instructions i got were so complicated!
cheers

Reaction score
no no,=; im not some shitty, jumped boy racer, i want tint bcos it actually looks decent. neons, no way, lexus lights look shit aswell !
take it you dont like tinted windows then lol

Reaction score
What gradient tint have you opted for? I only like really light tints just for effect (and a little to keep the sun out) but I would NOT tint the front windows...because if you get stopped you will have to take them off!

Also would you not consider getting them professionally done? It's not that much more expensive and it would definately look a lot better than "self tint".

Reaction score
i have looked in to getting it done professionally, but im a bit of a budget at the moment so self tint is what it has to be.
i was only goin for back 3 windows, i wouldnt risk it with the fronts done as a friend of mine ot caught the day after doing his. its a 60% tint so it looks just right i think, not too over the top. cheers for the advice though guys :D

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Not something i'd have done meself but i think Oxygen's looks pretty good with tints.

Reaction score
ahhh i see, looks sweet, well ill post some pics when i get it finished, u can et me kno what ya think. :D