rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Went to my local dealer few months back with a rattle coming from my exhaust, around the CAT area i thought. One of the technicians took the car for a road test, with me in the car, and couldn't hear anything. He even accused me of hearing things :evil: He came to the conclusion that the springs and washers after the CAT needed replaced, I thought not but as it is a warrenty issue I let them crack on.

A few weeks later I had heard nothing about my new springs etc getting fitted so gave them a call and they got the car in a few days later. The technician that worked on the car on this day called me from the waiting room. His first question was ''Have you changed the seats in this and put a numbered sticker on it?'' As I laughed, I muttered ''No!'' His opinion was that the silencer after the CAT was buggered so he said he would order up that section and get it fitted. After I explained that I had been back and forth and messed around he said he would try and get me a brand new CAT back system....and he did. Got it fitted the other day, rattle gone and complete new system from the CAT, cheers Renault!

Reaction score
Post your 'Thank You' on renaultsport.co.uk, they'll have it headlining their website and printed on helium balloons bouncing around their showrooms.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Anyone got a ECG machine??? I think my heart just stopped!!!!

Attachments

• Header-image-1.jpg
    Header-image-1.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Header-image-2.jpg
    Header-image-2.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 5