Reaction score
Spotted on Tuesday morning around 8am at Spaldwick just off the A14. Was too excited to wave or flash and my car share thought I was a bit mental.

Will be doing that route myself daily when I get my Trophy. There are some cracking corners on the way down to Kimbolton and the B660 & B645.

Reaction score
I'd like to say it was me but unless somone was joyriding in my car then im afraid it wasnt. Only one other T i know of in the locality and im sure he'll be along to comment if it was him. Did it have rear mudflaps??? :)

Reaction score
Didn't notice if there were mudflaps or not, but I did see a Nurburgring sticker on the back in my rear view mirror.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Wasn't me I'm affraid I head down the A1.

I'm around the Kimbolton area, but I would never put a Nürburgring sticker on any car I own, not even if I was Der Ringmeister. :wink:

Reaction score
Looked this one up and the last owner i can see was SharkeyUK and it think he was based in South Wales!!! So a bit off patch being in Spaldwick so not sure if it has been sold on. . .

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thread revival...

It was indeed me, mate. I was taking the car to/from TDF to get a few engine issues sorted out. I still have the Trophy and - believe me - it's not going anywhere... :D