String of Fault Codes :-(

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I've done a search, but not been able to find much information. My car is in limp mode, due to active faults no doubt, which limits it to 3000rpm and gives an idle anywhere from 2-2500rpm. From what I've read some of these faults can be due to poor wiring connections though someone may also help me identify which connections and where, or if there are parts that commonly fail and cause these faults:

DF308 - Active - Bi-mode air inlet solenoid valve, open circuit (is this somewhere in the NSF wing?)
DF129 - Active - Pedal potentiometer circuit incoherence between track 1 & 2

DF135 - Memory - Brake pedal sensor circuit
DF254 - Memory - Motorised throttle control
DF235 - Memory - Cruise Ctrl/speed limiter steering wheel controls (I played around with these when I first collected the car, but thought I needed to read the instructions, could be one of the contacts is worn/dirty)

Cheers

Ant

Reaction score
Hi Ant,

I'm not sure if you're on Facebook or not but there's a group called Clio Sport Owners Club, with many helpful folk and some master techs with vast experience.

I'm not saying you won't get help here but if you cast your net a bit wider and post this on there you're sure to get at least a bite or two ;)

Best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Ant,

I'm not sure if you're on Facebook or not but there's a group called Clio Sport Owners Club, with many helpful folk and some master techs with vast experience.

I'm not saying you won't get help here but if you cast your net a bit wider and post this on there you're sure to get at least a bite or two ;)

Best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers Claude, I'll look up that group :)

Ant