Sikora's Trophy #456

Reaction score
Its back from the body shop, spent most of the morning cleaning the inside of all the dust and then gave it a quick wash.
I bought the car with Rik, but I've ended up owning it which is no bad thing.

Dan has really looked after this car - documented everything that has been done as expected from someone who is an outright enthusiast.
So plans for the car - take it back to standard including Rik Perry serviced Sachs dampers. Will be listing some parts shortly.
Car has been fitted with GT Racing Cams then mapped so it goes very well with 184bhp.

After: (lots of hoovering / cleaning)
DSC_0101.jpg

DSC00025 (2).JPG

DSC00021 (2).JPG

Will get some better pictures when its not parked up on the drive.

J4RVIS

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi guys, new owner of #456 here. Its been really good to see the history of the car documented so well. Was a surprise to see the damage you had, sorry that was such a pain to get sorted. For what its worth, the car looks great now and and to the untrained (my) eye there is little, if any, reason to suspect it had the damage at all.
If any of the previous owners are reading this , i was wondering if you had any of the paperwork for the work you had done to the car? I bough it with a stamped log book and two recent invoices, but not much else in the way of history.
Cheers, Tom

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I passed all the service history onto Kingpin when I dropped the car off with him

J4RVIS

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I passed all the service history onto Kingpin when I dropped the car off with him
Thanks for the reply sikora. Does Kingpin lurk in these parts still? Would be good to try and track some of the paperwork down.