Reaction score
Hi chaps, im looking at selling no6. I've got a ITG Maxogen fitted only 3 motnhs old. Would you think it'd be better to sell it and put the orginal air filter back on to sell the car? or sell it altogether? Thanks

Reaction score
personally i would take it off, when i was looking for my Trophy i only wanted a completely standard one, plus having the itg on isn't really going to affect the overall price.

If you do deciede to take it off, drop me a PM

Reaction score
Yep i was only looking at standard trophy's when i got 322. As Rudi said the itg isn't going to affect the overall price of the car, i'd keep it and possibly use it for bartering.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
standad cars do seem to sell quicker, but if you've got the maxogen i presume you've had a remap? if so going back to standard may effect engine performance so i'd mention it to the seller (after they've parted with the cash :))

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Remove it, even second hand you should get the best part of £300 that you won't see if you leave it on.

Reaction score
Fair play thanks think ill take it off. I was planning a re-map but now need to sell the car really. Planning a trip round europe this summer so need a camper.