Reaction score
Hi all i've just bought a pair of recaro treadline's and now i'm looking to buy a pair of seat cover's i've been offered a discount if i can get a group buy together so let me know if you interested I've been offered between 10-20% discount depending on how many people come in on the buy.
. Here's the link to have a look:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0127580516

Tony.

Reaction score
I have had one of these for a while now, extremely good fit and looks like they'll last for as long as the car will.

Ajr

Reaction score
I don't really get it, seats are to be sat on, when they wear out you just get them retrimmed or buy new ones :oops:

Reaction score
Ajr said:
I don't really get it, seats are to be sat on, when they wear out you just get them retrimmed or buy new ones :oops:

you have deeper pockets than me.

Deffo interested in this. So what sot of price we looking at?

Ajr

Reaction score
Seriously though, it's like covering your paintwork in cling film, the paint will get chipped, scratched and fade, the seats will wear! I reckon the alcantara should be good for 100k/6yrs+ and how many of us will still have our trophys then?

I probably will but then i'll get some new trendlines and sell my old ones to some scavenger on cliosport :mrgreen:

Reaction score
What about when i get in the car at the end of the day and have something like grease, silicone or a solvent based gel on my trousers?
It's 40quid for something that will prolong the life of your seats, surely thats not a bad thing???

Reaction score
Right all that are interested just post a reply to say whether your in or out please !!!!

price £43.50 each, if i can get enough people to come in on the group buy i can get up to 20% off the asking price.

Cheer's tony.

Reaction score
Ajr said:

in my case i work in engineering...if i'm scruffy at the end of my shift i put my "snap on" seat cover on...its that simple.
is that alowed?

Reaction score
Right so we've got
1.Rudi-interested
2.Not a Diesel!!!-yes
3.t12eed-yes
4. Destined for Victory-interested
5.gregs-interested

Come on all interested get your name down i'm going to order these on monday hopefully so the more we get we can get 20% off the asking price £43.50.

Reaction score
Paypal i think as they are from a company advertising on ebay.

Tony.

Reaction score
t12eed said:
Right so we've got
1.Rudi-interested
2.Not a Diesel!!!-yes
3.t12eed-yes
4. Destined for Victory-interested
5.gregs-interested

Come on all interested get your name down i'm going to order these on monday hopefully so the more we get we can get 20% off the asking price £43.50.

Come on all place you arder's i'm ordering them tomorrow !!!!!!