Recaro Apex

Reaction score
This seat is in pretty much mint condition, I'm selling it due to a complete change of plans.
It comes with Recaro sidemounts and a set of runners, the base mount shown in the picture is not avaliable.
I originally purchased this seat from Capital Seating, who are the official Recaro importers, the seat took 8 weeks to arrive from Recaro, where it was made to order.
Its an absolutely stunning seat, i drove to Demon Tweeks (5Hr round trip) so that i could sit in some of their huge collection of seats until i found the one which was both increadibly supportive, good for posture and, at the same time comfortable. Seat weight is 6.5Kg and I teamed it up with an OMP base mount, specifically for the clio, no modifications were needed to the mount, the seat fitted perfectly.
This seat retails at £370, with sidemounts and runners adding another £100 to the price. Due to the 'as new' nature of this seat I'm asking for £350.

IMG_1478.jpg

This is for collection only from Northampton so please don't even ask about postage.