Reaction score
hi guys im looking for a set of 172 rear seats because i want rid of the 1.2 billibong seats they give you with the trophy if you can help give me a shout cheers.

Reaction score
good luck..... these are rare as rocking horse shit :wink:

try a wanted ad on ClioSport tbh.... or try local breakers to you and see what they have. generally though, breakers sell the interior off as a full set and don't break it

Reaction score
kevontour77 said:
hi guys im looking for a set of 172 rear seats because i want rid of the 1.2 billibong seats they give you with the trophy if you can help give me a shout cheers.

I'll have you know that our seats are upholstered in the finest 'Nightfire' fabric and were hand picked for their style and luxury, not because they had a whole batch left over at the end of the MKII production run. :lol:

You think you've got it bad, the Swiss ones had their Recaro's upholstered in that stuff!

Reaction score
your interior looks great with they seats and thats how i want mine, so if anyone hears of seats being sold just shout thanks.

Reaction score
kevontour77 said:
your interior looks great with they seats and thats how i want mine, so if anyone hears of seats being sold just shout thanks.

part of me wishes i took them out of 328 for putting into 474, but ho hum.... whoever ends up buying it from the salvage yard will get nice rear seats!