Reaction score
Seeing as I had a nice 11 day weekend, thought I'd tidy up the rear of my Trophy. Heres a quick writeup of what I got up to today

The Number plates had been bugging me for ages (well 4years almost lol) with the large garage logo and border, seeing as they had started to fade aswell decide to change them for some nice new plain ones.

DSC00602.jpg

Forgot to bring my tardis with me so getting the selfadhesive tape off too longer than planned #-o

DSC00603.jpg

DSC00605.jpg

Used Megs #83 with Meguiar's 7" Polishing Pad and a Britemax Spot Pad to clean it all up Followed by Dodo Juice Lime Prime.

DSC00604.jpg

While at it wanted to fit my Trophy sticker and my Anglesey track sticker (Made by N2Grafix) to replace my previous one.

DSC00607.jpg

All sealed in with Dodo Juice Supernatural. Not used this much yet but the finish is really good but best thing is the application and removal, it's so easy :)

DSC00610.jpg

DSC00609.jpg

Went over the roof but then ran out of time so the rest was treated to some Dodo Juice Red MIst untill I get a chance to do the rest of the bodywork

Reaction score
Yea my mates are there, im not doing it as ive got a sprint this saturday so didnt want to take a chance, I will just get loads of passenger rides :)

Reaction score
Johnny E said:
Yea my mates are there, im not doing it as ive got a sprint this saturday so didnt want to take a chance, I will just get loads of passenger rides :)

Might come by if weathers decent :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Need to do my plates as still have garage logos, anywhere recommended to get decent plain ones or ones with Trophy wording underneath?

Looking smart!