ran into 459 on my lunch break!

Reaction score
Went to sainsburys for some food then onward home to eat and chill out, looked in my mirror coming off the roundabout and saw another Trophy sneaking up on me, anyway we both pulled over and had a quick chat, turns out it was #459 but hes apparently not on here or CS, took a quick snap ( qualitys rubbish was sunny and my phones awful )

#459 on the left and #333 on the right!

IMG_20110923_124802.jpg

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Awesome find!

Any more info on it? Is it standard etc...

Reaction score
Dave it wasn't me and I don't think it was him he's not from Basingstoke just up for the day for a speedd awareness course, there's 2 that live up by the flats opposite QMC though most likely one of them!!

Ben its totally standard, few scratches down to the plastic on the rear bumper and the passenger wing mirror surround was in bits but other than that it was very tidy, paint looked almost new!!

Reaction score
Badgerman85 said:
Dave it wasn't me and I don't think it was him he's not from Basingstoke just up for the day for a speedd awareness course, there's 2 that live up by the flats opposite QMC though most likely one of them!!

Mines one of the T's that live near QMC :wink:

And the other one has a Trophy plate, the one i saw was yet another one lol ...

Reaction score
The girls is like like T500PHY or something isnt it?? I spoke to her and she said another Trophy lived in the same carpark / block of flats etc, so im guessing thats you!! Wonder who the mystery Trophy belongs too!

Reaction score
Badgerman85 said:
The girls is like like T500PHY or something isnt it?? I spoke to her and she said another Trophy lived in the same carpark / block of flats etc, so im guessing thats you!! Wonder who the mystery Trophy belongs too!

Yup, thats the one, didnt realise it belonged to a girl though lol!!

She parked next to mine when their car park was full once ...

8cf3eb03.jpg

Reaction score
Yea couple of my mates chatted to her before and rang me up to tell me theyd found a Trophy, she apparently said "im not really a car person" and apparently wants rid of the Trophy for less than £5,000, although when i had a look at it it looked like it had seen better days!

Isnt there another one living somewhere in Black Dam?

Reaction score
Dave, wasn't me mate! Not been over that side of town for a while, and being a BCOT employee going to QMC might technically make me a traitor? Could of been the elusive black dam Trophy, how many are there meant to be in basingstoke?

You
Me
T500PHY ( we shall call her random Trophy girl )
elusive black dam Trophy

anymore?