Reaction score
Hi just wondering has anybody had problems with the power steering fluid weeping out.. i think its a preasure sensor were its leeking tried nipping it up but still no joy....Any ideas local garage told me its a renault dealer only part so i phoned renault for new sensor with T piece the quoted a stupid amount just for part.. cheers

Reaction score
Yeah I had this problem. I took a picture of the part and got it from Renault. It was about £60 which seemed a bit steep. Easy to change yourself though.

Reaction score
Yeah - ordering a new one soon, along with sealing the plenum bolts so it stops leaking oil too!

God love the french

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Where was the leak coming from out of interest?

Mine has a leak which seems to be coming from behind drivers side fog lamp?!

Thanks

Reaction score
The power steering sensor is roughly behind the drivers side headlight if iremember. Slightly further in. It's an electrical connection t'd into the hydraulics. You can easily see if it's leaking - see the picture in the recent thread.
Check it's not just water from the air con?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Very strange this, seemed to come after a long trip with a full car and lots of weight in the boot (suitcases).

Drove 30 miles this morn and cannot see any leak?!

Wondering if someone has thrown liquid at the car or something else behind the fog light, very odd!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Another commute home, turned steering both ways a few times and had AC on for a short while but still no leaks. Think it must be something external or perhaps an animal sleeping behind my foglamp?!

Still, MOT next week so will get it doubly checked!