Reaction score
Thanks for the advice mate, yes put me done for a pair of fronts and they will do for when my standards are done.

Let me know in due course how you want paying,

Cheers,

Nick

Reaction score
This would have been good before the VAT went up to 20% ha,ha.

Looks like there are going to be some very quick stopping clios out there.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
right just to confirm the £145+Vat is for 4 pads - so one box.

I'll put in an order for keith, shiftsprk and nick - should be with me for tuesday ish - will pm you all details once i have collection.

Reaction score
Hi Cue, justed checked the map for your location. I hadn't realised you live near Elland. I am a Brighouse lad but live in Tingley now about 20mins from yours so will bob over with cash when these have arrived if you like.

Speak soon,

Nick

Reaction score
Anyone used Carbonne Lorraine pads? I'm currently using Brembo max/ Pagid blue on the front and standard rear. Next time as both ends need doing, I am going for RC6 front, same discs and RC5+ rear. Was going to use standard rear discs unless anyone can offer an alternative. its a pity you can get smaller brembos for the rear.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cl's eat your rims - if you mainly use them on track then they're ok but for fast road/track use i'd say pagid blues are the best option.

I'm about to switch my allegiance to Tar-ox disks, the max's have stood up the test of time but i'm told by a few motorsport pro's that Tar-ox g's are a better option.

For rears - standard disks (come with bearings etc so less hassle and cost effective) and ds2500 pads imo.

Reaction score
PeterGinger said:
Anyone used Carbonne Lorraine pads? I'm currently using Brembo max/ Pagid blue on the front and standard rear. Next time as both ends need doing, I am going for RC6 front, same discs and RC5+ rear. Was going to use standard rear discs unless anyone can offer an alternative. its a pity you can get smaller brembos for the rear.

Yes; I use CL pads with Brembo max discs, plus I've had no probs in 6k miles with any rim damage: I do wash them regulary though. They stop amazingly well, work OK from cold but don't fade on track - a little squeally when cold on the road. No need on the rear, really.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Pete, I wouldn't bother with the increased expense of upgraded disks for the rear. Oem ones are fine, even for track use plus try come with the bearings which saves a load of hassle.