Reaction score
Hi all,

I have decided that I want to become the proud owner of an Orbisoud and have read a few posts on here and would like to know if anyone is selling one or if anyone has any advice on buying one!

I am prepared to fit it myself as I have done before and exhausts aren't that hard to fit, unless the Orbisoud is different, but at the price it should be designed to be easy to fit!

I'm also wondering which on to go for the quiet or the race version! I don't want it too loud, but want to be able to enjoy it! I don't want it droning on the motorway!

Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Dom

Reaction score
Firstly I'd say you need to get a drive in a car fitted with one. I've heard the loud versions are very loud for motorway driving.

I have a quiet version but it seems to reverberate through the cabin a bit in the midrange. I might look into adding some kind of shield under the car. I wouldn't change it though. much better than standard and definately the right choice for me.

I picked mine up from the factory when I lived in France :D

Reaction score
I am with luke on this one. I have a loud version and on motorway driving it is quite boomy in the car. Has a lovely sound when you are booting it on a b road tho.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The Orbisoud is a fantastic exhaust but i'd also say that you need to get a drive in a car with one fitted, 307 is just a weekend car really, i do not have to drive her every day if i did it might start to get on my t*ts a little. A lot of these exhausts are going to be boomy on the motorway, if you do a lot of motorway mileage get a tractor.No offence meant theo :)

By the way, Streetfighter went to france to get his, theo's and mine but i suspect the strength of the euro against the pound (up by about 20% since then) will make this option not a great deal cheaper unless you happen to be passing by anyway.