Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Sometimes when driving at low speed I can hear a quite squeeking noise coming from the front of the car. The T has only done 25k miles so I'm not sure what t could be. I notice it on a road surface thats un-even where it causes the front end to bounce/skip along such as on cobbles. Could it just be the suspension moving on its travel slightly or could it be bushes starting to dry out now the weather is improving or bushes failing complelty?

How long do they normally last?

Any suggestions on what to replace them with?

Thanks for your help.

Reaction score
At the moment I have a creaking noise when I turn the steering wheel, I have diagnosed it to be the outboard wishbone bushes as I can feel them creaking when I turn the wheel, might not be same thing but might be worth having a prod about see what you can find. My car has just gone over 37k and I have it booked in at Ren-tech next Saturday for its 36k service so I will get it sorted then. Apparently only £50 to fit new bushes, so not too bad!

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Are you using OEM parts or upgrading them?

I may have a poke around this week to see what condition they're in.

Thanks

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Ref shock service... Can you buy the kit separately or will BG not do this and only service them. Reason for asking is that the guy who looks after my car knows lots about cars, and is constantly taking his hill climb car apart and rebuilding it so I'm sure he could easily service them if he could get the parts.

Cheers.