Reaction score
Hello people, new to site, got a message from someone at Renaultsport about this site otherwise i'd have never known. Ive had my Trophy new since Nov and not looked back, 4000miles now and loving it. Going to use it as a test car for work and later on this year shall be tuning it, cams, management etc. Took it to Oulton Park on the 10th Dec, it was a wet track but what a car out of the box, upset a few people there I think, The trophy's a good tool and complete value for money, as are the other 182's and 172's.Number 361 by the way.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Welcome to the site Chris :D

Good to hear you've been getting the most out of the Trophy. I did a wet day at Brands Hatch in mine a few months back, amazing grip in what was pretty torrential conditions.

If you wouldn't mind posting in the Trophy Owners Register section with your number too to help build the list up :D

Cheers,

Nik

P.S. Good work by whoever it was at Renaultsport who pointed you here!

Reaction score
Welcome Chris!

There is another trackday organised for Feb (see the track day forum) but I think it may be full...

See you around!
O.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
chris69cbs said:
No worries Nick, glad they did. There is some posts on my number, not sure what that is.

Thanks Chris. daved posted that number before he took delivery but he got number 317 in the end. I have removed that post and renamed yours as 361

Reaction score
Ohhhhh.

I wonder who it could have been doing all the hard work recruiting from all the websites again??? :-k

Someone really is working hard on this. Free sticker to that man on the Trackday on
Feb-4th. Ha,ha,ha. (tupw)