New Suspension All Round?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Does anyone know how much Mark Fish charges for 4 springs?

What are the real world difference between the Sporline and Pro Kit Eibach Springs?

Apart from the Sportlines lowering the car more than the Pro Kit, how much lower is the Pro Kit compared to the standard springs?

Sorry - loads of questions - just don't want to get this wrong!! Appreciate everyones patience!!

Reaction score
Not sure how much this helps, if at all.
This was my car (182 FF with Cup chassis) on standard Cup dampers and Sportline springs.

I believe the Pro kit is an uprated spring which drops a Cup car about 10mm so similar to that of a standard Trophy.

The Sportlines pictured below drops a standard Cup car about 30mm.

Personally this height had no issues with rubbing or any sillyness like that, and put the car as a very purposeful but not “modified” looking ride height. To me this looked bang on for a sporty Renault.
9C6F55F0-759D-4699-A41B-08CF923785DD.jpeg40CC4E6A-5A0A-4B08-9A03-5673EAA2838A.jpegC0FBB427-6790-4328-ACC8-DDC8D4F66993.jpeg

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Wow, yeah, that looks brilliant!

Its just such a shame that they don't do the original springs anymore! I really appreciate your response and taking the time to post those photos.

I was expecting it to look 'slammed' on those Sportlines, but it doesn't, it looks brilliant!

I want as close to OEM at possible so will go for the Pro Kit I think.

Thanks again Frayz

Reaction score
Id be inclined to check with someone who knows Trophys like Mark Fish just to confirm. But i really don't think you'll be miles away with a Pro kit for a standard looking ride height or indeed the Sportlines for something slightly more purposeful looking.
Neither kit "slams" the car.

Reaction score
I don’t know many people at all that have gone with the Pro option - is there a reason for that?? I’ve no idea how they compare but having tried standard, Cooksport and Eibach Sportlines I’m an advocate of the latter - now on my second set ?

Reaction score
I am refurbing my entire setup with freshly rebuilt Sachs from BG with new Koni adjustable rear dampers alongside the Eibach Sportlines. I think that look with the Sportlines are bang on great. never been a real fan of the 4x4 look on the trophy on stilts. So happy compromise.

Reaction score
So what's going to be the options if you have stock front set up and Mark fish or cup rear shocks when springs eventually give up if all others lower car?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Options are limited - you could go to a custom spring maker and pay a premium to have a copy of the original items made (assuming the specs are known) or go with something aftermarket that doesn't sway too far away from OEM. My personal recommendation would be either Eibach Sportlines or the Mark Fish Trophy items (which don't lower the car too far).

Reaction score
Yeah that's what I thought hopefully Rik will know spec of springs and I will pay to have some made rather than the car looking like it's popped a wheelie ?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Getting bespoke springs made up to the correct spec will more than likely be difficult and expensive (Gareth Y(?)) recently tried but if you could get someone to do it there will be a pretty good market here for more pairs.

Reaction score
My previous Trophy came with Cooksports; I felt they were a bit firm as a daily, so changed to Sportlines. They were much more compliant and the ride height worked well. I put the Koni adjustables on when the rear Sachs needed replacing and found that I always ran them at full stiffness for road and track, so would recomend the Mark Fish revalved rear Konis to allow further stiffening potential.

I was lucky enough to get a set of the last batch of front Trophy Eibachs as my new Trophy was all standard spec suspension. My front springs have some surface corrosion and the PU tubing has deteriorated, so going to fit the new ones with new PU tubing from Eibach via Larkspeed (12.5), Powerflex dust covers with bump stops, as used by Rik Perry, from Demon Tweeks (PFXBS009K) and Febi top mounts (37597) next week. Just need to find the silicone covers for the Sachs adjusters..

If I couldn't get genuine springs, I'd go for Mark Fish's, as they're specifically designed for the Trophy and I've only ever read positive reviews.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
My Eibach Pro Kit Springs have arrived.

I am sure I read on here somewhere about rubber piping to put on them to reduce any possible knocking noise. Does anyone know what size pipe I would need and where I could buy it from?

Reaction score
My Eibach Pro Kit Springs have arrived.

I am sure I read on here somewhere about rubber piping to put on them to reduce any possible knocking noise. Does anyone know what size pipe I would need and where I could buy it from?

PU tubing from Eibach via Larkspeed (12.5)

This is assuming the front Eibach Pro kit springs have the same diameter as the Eibach Trophy front springs

I read the same thread you were thinking of and it directed to call and ask for "PU tubing 12.5"

I called the Eibach shop (it looks like Eibach's website, but is a retailer) they didn't know but gave me the number of Eibach UK (01455 285 850) I spoke to Billy at Eibach UK whom confirmed they have this in stock. They only supply to trade, so any Eibach retailer can place the order for you and Eibach UK will dispatch directly to you. I called Dan at Larkspeed (0113 264 3231) whom placed my order yesterday for 2 metres (1m may be enough, but then have spare and postage is more than the cost of the item!) 2m was £20 delivered (y)