New Suspension All Round?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
This is assuming the front Eibach Pro kit springs have the same diameter as the Eibach Trophy front springs

I read the same thread you were thinking of and it directed to call and ask for "PU tubing 12.5"

I called the Eibach shop (it looks like Eibach's website, but is a retailer) they didn't know but gave me the number of Eibach UK (01455 285 850) I spoke to Billy at Eibach UK whom confirmed they have this in stock. They only supply to trade, so any Eibach retailer can place the order for you and Eibach UK will dispatch directly to you. I called Dan at Larkspeed (0113 264 3231) whom placed my order yesterday for 2 metres (1m may be enough, but then have spare and postage is more than the cost of the item!) 2m was £20 delivered (y)
Thank for for the number for Dan - Just spoken with him and ordered the 2m. Thoroughly nice chap and super helpful so thanks for giving the phone number!

Reaction score
I went the Mark Fish springs after breaking the original fitted one, the car is lower by approx 10mm on the front, I like the new set up it’s still very much in character to the car, very lively and maybe a bit more mobile at the back under hard breaking etc.